Helping you find your way home
Finding your perfect home is a great feeling. There are a number of schemes available to make your dream home more of a reality.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a government-backed scheme that can help you enjoy a Be lifestyle with as little as a 5% deposit. Even better it’s available to everyone. Whether you are looking for your first place or looking to move up the property ladder.
How it works
- You need at least 5% of the property price as a deposit
- The government provides a loan for up to 20%* of the property price
- You raise a mortgage of 75% to cover the balance
- The loan is interest free for the first five years
- You don’t have to repay the loan until you sell
- And best of all, you own 100% of your home
*London Help to Buy, introduced in February 2016, raises the equity loan from 20% to 40% for new homes in London boroughs.
You’ve found your perfect Be home. You want to reserve it, but it’s not going to be ready for at least three months. We can take the stress out of the situation by using the expertise of a nominated estate agent to sell your home.
How it works
- Pay a £2,000 reservation fee to secure your new home for four weeks
- We arrange three independent valuations of your existing home and propose a realistic selling price, based on a sale within 28 days
- If you do not wish to accept the offer, we refund your reservation fee in full
- If you decide to proceed, our nominated agent markets your property
- After four weeks, we review the situation and extend your reservation period, if appropriate
- When your home is under offer, we issue contracts and the legal process begins
- Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days after contracts are issued
- Be pays the estate agent fees, saving you money
- We liaise with the agent and keep you informed, saving you time and stress
- You have the peace of mind that your new home is reserved, while your existing property is on the market