Ecoworld develops luxury homes for sale as well as operating homes for the private rented sector. Not all property developers are the same, as at Ecoworld we see our developments as the foundations of whole new communities. After all it's people that make the place and that is also true of working at Ecoworld.
Ecoworld is currently looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator. The successful candidate will be able to lead the coordination of the design and working drawing process in line with the agreed specification and cost plan/estimate. It is also equally important to manage the appointment of consultants and ensure that they perform in line with their agreed scope of services. You will ensure the development of a design programme with consultants to meet the agreed whole life programme dates and provide cost effective technical solutions.
This position will be providing support to sites based in both East and West London. Two of our exciting projects Kew Project and the Lampton 360.
Essential and desirable criteria
· Have proven background in contracting/development
· Have experience of various forms of construction technology
· Have an understanding of CAD and Microsoft Office
· Have experience of project delivery
· Have proven experience of reading and interpreting drawings and technical specifications
· Have experience of managing specialist designers/subcontracts/supply chain
· Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (ONC / NVQ4 etc)
· Appropriate CSCS card
· Valid driving licence
· Navigation experience of design package software
· Working towards MCIOB
· Construction related degree
· Experience of working in project teams
· You will be able to model behaviour that shows, respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
· Recognise when there are conflicts, acknowledge the feelings and views of all parties and redirect people’s energy towards a common goal,
· Identify your customers’ needs and expectations and strive to deliver them,
· Present plans clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that ensure understanding,
· Constructively challenge the status quo and seek better alternatives,
· Find practical ways to overcome barriers,
· Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others.
Ecoworld embraces diversity in the workplace
For further information and to apply follow the link below. This is hosted by one of our Group parent organisations.