Ecoworld develops luxury homes for sale as well as operating homes for the private rented sector. Not all property developers are the same, as at Ecoworld we see our developments as the foundations of whole new communities. After all it's people that make the place and that is also true of working at Ecoworld.
Ecoworld is currently seeking a Document Controller to coordinate and administer all tender documents, alongside the technical team. This position will involve being based on our Kew Project site.
Your role will be to: -
· Respond, distribute and file as required all communications to and from the technical team.
· Document/drawing management to include: maintaining electronic and paper filing systems including the use of on-line portals.
· Communicate to all parties as documents are updated; including Be project team, clients and sub-contractors.
· Arrange printing of drawings as required (internal or external provider).
· Manage document control system on 4 projects and implement it on the active project following the agreed company protocols.
· Undertake all matters of document control for the construction and client teams.
· Proactively assist project members with regards to document control services.
· Prepare document transmittals on data management systems.
· Co-ordinate the induction and training of new users on document management systems.
· Upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S / NCR’s / etc.
· Produce monthly/weekly reports/statements on document control status, including overdue reports, outstanding RFI’s, overdue workflows, Status C and QA rejected reports for external and internal parties.
· Maintain sample room and ensuring samples are organised, tagged, photographed and digital register kept up to date.
· Liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team.
· Co-ordinate Technical Managers to ensure documents are reviewed on time.
· Comply with documented project protocols, including Information Management Manual
· Maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material / printed drawings onsite for site based team to access on printed racks.
· Manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
· Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary.
· Routinely monitor and QA check all documentation uploads from sub-contractors / designers against an agreed package allocation schedule to ensure the correct information reaches the correct people.
· Routinely monitor and confirm notification/security settings are up to date and active for all project appointed consultants/subcontractors and external invited members.
· Ideal experience to include working for both developer and contractor previously
· Previous experience within a standalone support role
· Experience in using on-line portals for managing data
· Fully proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook
· Previous experience of working in the construction industry preferred
· Experience of 4Projects system would be advantageous
· Able to communicate effectively with all types of people
· Able to prioritise tasks and organise daily workload
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· To be a full and supportive member of the project team
Additional informationEcoworld embraces diversity in the workplace.
For further information and to apply please follow the following link (This is hosted by our Group organisation)